Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bethany or Lilibet

We're going with the nn Betty, and the only full name option DH has approved of is Bethany (I've been through them all with him: Bernadette, Beatrice, Betony, etc.). We have a niece named Elizabeth (Lizzy) so that's definitely out for us. I haven't brought Lilibet up in quite a long time and thought I would mention it again since I'm still not 100% on board with Bethany even though I think it's a fine name.

Which do you prefer? MN will be Gwen, so Bethany Gwen or Lilibet Gwen. I get that the flow of BG is so much nicer, but I'm not overly concerned about that.

Thanks!

I love both Lisette and Liesl but DH really wants to use Betty and those are probably too much of a stretch. I'm already having trouble explaining to family that we're using Teddy as a nn for Edmund if it's a boy.

I really like Bethany, and I like Bethany Gwen. Lilibet I can't picture on a grown woman in the business world.

While I sort of love Lilibet, I agree with Brigid16. I can't picture on a grown woman. I can see a little girl but from teen-like 50 is weird. That could be solved with Betty, Lily, or even Beth from Lilibet though.

As far as combos, I prefer Bethany Gwen because of the flow and because I just like Bethany that little bit more than Lilibet.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014