Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Red face Sister to Leah and Evie- suggestions and gut reactions please!

Done and done!
    Last edited by graeve; April 28th, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

Isla- I don't think a name's origin matters if you love it. I think Isla is great, but it is too close to Leah in my opinion.
    Anna- Agree that Anna Lee is not the best combo.
    I LOVE Marian or Mirren especially with Lee.
    I like Georgia or Drew.
    I don't think Brynn, Liv, or Adele (Adele Lee=a deli) work with the middle name Lee at all.
    The other names are just not my style.
    Good luck!

I think Anna Lee is gorgeous and would never even have thought of anally. I have a friend who named her child this and think it is so pretty. My favorite on your list is Mary, but Mary Lee sounds like Merrily.

I love Arden and Seren. I think Isla is fine even though you're not Scottish!

If you like Anna, what about something like Annika or Annia? They'd go nicely with your other girls' names, and Annika works with your German/Norwegian side.

Otherwise, maybe Kaia, Petra, Sylvie, Martina?

I really like Mary and Anna. Isla is nice too, but I hear it so much lately. Might not be a problem in your area...Do your other girls go by their first and middle name? Would you plan on calling her Anna Lee or just Anna? I don't think the teasing would be an issue at all if she just went by Anna. Kids don't usually know their classmates middle names right? It's a pretty combo. I've always thought Annaleigh was a pretty name, but I wouldn't use it because of the teasing potential. I wouldn't think twice about using Anna Lee if I wanted though.