Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names

Definitely Eliana! Flows like liquid - beautiful, but not too frilly. And not overused!

All your names favor the lilting L sound, which is not to my particular taste, so take my opinion with only the grainiest grains of salt!

In order of my personal preference (descending):

Liliana
    Eliana
    Olivia
    Ella
    Gabriella
    Annabella (to me it's getting overdone, but I think it's just a fluke that I know many Anabel/Annabelle/Anabell/Annabellas)
    Layla

But SO SO SO much of this depends on flow with your last name. For example, Ella and Eliana would each suit a different syllable count if you're going for "pretty;" I would pair Eliana with a two- four-syllable surname and Ella with a three-syll. To my ear, having different but balanced syllable counts like 2-3, 3-2, 2-4, 4-2 sound "pretty" and smooth. Pairing 2-2 sounds snappy/catchy. 1-2 sounds cute.
    One little born 1/14

Out of your list I love Annabella and Liliana. It's funny as we considered these as well as Liliana for our daughter, but family stuff brought us to Ella.
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

For prettiness sake, I like Liliana or Annabella, but my favorite is Layla.