Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Cecily Beatrice, Charlotte Ravenna, Aurora Valkyrie, Rosalyn Amoret, Melody Seraphina, Helena Rosamund

Robin Lysander, Edmund Ludwig, Magnus Roland, Thorin Gaspar, Percy Beowulf, Erik Wesley, Tristan Emil

Definitely Eliana! Flows like liquid - beautiful, but not too frilly. And not overused!

All your names favor the lilting L sound, which is not to my particular taste, so take my opinion with only the grainiest grains of salt!

In order of my personal preference (descending):

Annabella (to me it's getting overdone, but I think it's just a fluke that I know many Anabel/Annabelle/Anabell/Annabellas)

But SO SO SO much of this depends on flow with your last name. For example, Ella and Eliana would each suit a different syllable count if you're going for "pretty;" I would pair Eliana with a two- four-syllable surname and Ella with a three-syll. To my ear, having different but balanced syllable counts like 2-3, 3-2, 2-4, 4-2 sound "pretty" and smooth. Pairing 2-2 sounds snappy/catchy. 1-2 sounds cute.
    One little born 1/14

New England
    Out of your list I love Annabella and Liliana. It's funny as we considered these as well as Liliana for our daughter, but family stuff brought us to Ella.
    *Magnolia Alice /Evangeline Wildflower/ ?*

*Anouk, Amoret, Cordelia, Olive, Beatrix, Eugenie, Marigold, Adelina, Ondine, Guinevere, Luna, Neve, Georgiana, Atalune, Grey, Snow, Matilda, Fleur, Sophie, Florence, Clover, Ottlilie, Sophronia, Guinivere*

*Augustin Wolf/ Rowan Silas/?*

*Osias, Caius, Cashel, Westley, Fennec, Grey, Thatcher, Ignatius, Hawthorne, Benedict, Atlas, Asher, Hugo,Caspian, August *

For prettiness sake, I like Liliana or Annabella, but my favorite is Layla.