Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Help help help!

Archie and Delilah are perfection.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I love Archie! If you're concerned about popularity, Lila/h are 182 and 311, respectively, whereas Lola is in the 280's in the US. I really like Tallula and I love lulu/lula. Have you considered just Lulu or Lula? I think either would go spectacularly well with Archie. They match his names vintage charm and spunk.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

I like the L name of Lyra. Or Lyric if you feel really like something unique. Archie and Lyric sounds pretty cool.

I adore Delilah and I think it sounds super cute with Archie!
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel