Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help help help!

I like Lilah the best with Archie. I think they flow well together and are both great names. I like Luna, not sure if I like it with Archie, but I do like it.

Archie is adorable! I like Delilah but not a fan of that with Archie at all.

Lilah, Lola, and Eva would all be beautiful! I have never met an Eva or lilah but have met one little Lola.
    Good luck!!

New England
    Delilah is a sweet name and great with Archie. Lola and Eva are also great picks! Tallulah is also one of my favorite names. I think it's fine with Archie if you love it! Lulu and Archie is adorable!
    *Magnolia Alice /Evangeline Wildflower/ ?*

*Anouk, Amoret, Cordelia, Olive, Beatrix, Eugenie, Marigold, Adelina, Ondine, Guinevere, Luna, Neve, Georgiana, Atalune, Grey, Snow, Matilda, Fleur, Sophie, Florence, Clover, Iona, Ottlilie, Sophronia, Guinivere*

*Augustin Wolf/ Rowan Silas/?*

*Osias, Jude, Caius, Cashel, Westley, Fennec, Grey, Thatcher, Ignatius, Hawthorne, Benedict, Atlas, Asher, Wolf, Hugo,Caspian, August, Maxwell *

South East England
    My favourite is Luna! I think Luna & Archie sound great : )

What about Lela? The sound is kind of in between Lola and Eva, and it's got the Ls you seem to really like!