Names Searched Right Now:

Running out of time to name baby boy #3!!

I'm down to the home stretch and still have no names I absolutely love. Any and all suggestions would be fantastic!! Baby #3 will be joining brother Landon and sister Lilah...L names for #3 aren't necessary though. Hubby and I sort of like Grey, Westley, Lennon and Rian(Ryan). I'm a fan of slightly unusual or underused names. I'm stressing out here folks, thanks for your help!!!!!

Lennon is a tad too similar to Landon. If you like Ryan, I urge to you follow that (Ryan) spelling, because Rian looks very much like the girls' name Rhian. Westley doesn't quite fit, in my opinion...Grey seems to be your best option, but I like it as short for something like Greyson.

My suggestions: Austen, Skylar/Skyler/Schuylar, Tristen, Quentin, Hayes, Caleb, Levi, Tobin, Ross, Brennon, Lucas, Anton, Samuel, Ulysses.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Names that I like with your list are:
    Lennox (Favourite for you)
    Maxon
    Greyson
    Edison
    Zion

Good luck!