Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Top 5: feedback/opinions etc.

I know this is a bit of a mix of ethnicities/origins etc, and they're not in order...

Ophelia
    Jemima
    Eilidh
    Margaret/Greta (I really want to love Margarita but I can't not think of the pizza/cocktail)
    Cosima

Also, this is sort of a sidenote, but I can't stop loving Domino at the minute. It's so intriguing and strangely glamorous to me. What do you think?
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Ophelia - love, love, love it. It's a MN on my short list. I feel like one of the few things holding me back from using it up front is the lack of nicknames--there are quite a few nns available; I just don't really like any of them. I love Ophelia, though.
    Jemima - I've never seriously considered it as a viable option as it's such a charged name here in America. I think it's quite pretty, though, and could have several lovely nn options. Plus, I like its meaning.
    Eilidh - LOVE! I love few Scottish names for girls, it seems, but I adore Eilidh. lovelovelove it.
    Margaret/Greta - I like Greta a lot, but have troubles getting behind Margaret. It just seems too harsh/austere for me. But I like Greta as a nn for Margaret much more than I like it on its own, so I'm torn here. haha.
    Cosima - I've been loving Cosima lately! It's so unexpected and so beautiful and lush. I would love to meet a Cosima.

Ophelia, Eilidh, and Cosima are my favorites! I think they'd be pretty amazing as sisters, too--all very feminine and unexpected and rich with personality.

Ophelia - lovely
    Jemima - racist
    Eilidh - lovely
    Margaret/Greta - what about Margareta (Mar- G(a)reta), search for pronunciation.
    Cosima - lovely

Domino - Domina, sadistic woman

Ophelia is my overall favorite!

Next I like Greta & Cosima. There are several variants of Margaret & Margarita.
    Margherita
    Margaretha
    Margarethe
    Marguerite
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Ophelia - Too much for me. The only O name for girls I really like is Opal, and the Shakespearean names I like best are Viola, Beatrice, and Imogen.
    Jemima - I like the meaning, "dove" but prefer the name Yonina.
    Eilidh - Pretty.
    Margaret/Greta - Dislike both, sorry. But I do like some of Margaret's international variations, especially: Marguerite, Margaux/Margot, and Megan.
    Cosima - It's interesting.

I don't hate Domino, but I actively love Rosario.