Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    With your daughter's names I particularly love: Eleanor and Clara for girls and Rufus, Jasper, and Rupert for boys. Rupert is a name that I am currently crushing on, so I may be a tad bit biased.

I love Matilda or Eloise (names I cannot use but wish I could) and Arlo! Great names!

@cosmonaut - A lot of our gp are clunky/frumpy names which don't pair well with the lightness/femininity of Lilla and Vivienne. We can't use Clara because Lilla's middle name is Clare or Tess because our last name is Cook and I don't like the shortness of Tess Cook.

@ jtucker - Eleanor is probably the name we would use if we had to name a baby girl today, so it is up there on our list. I do worry about the trendiness of it? Rufus is our number one boy pick followed by Jasper. If we weren't planning on using Rufus, Rupert would totally be in the number on spot, I love it.

@happymama1 - I especially love Matilda and Eloise together. I do think they might be a bit quirkier than Lilla and Vivienne though? Eloise would totally fit but I'm not sure what to use after Eloise. Lilla, Vivienne, Eloise and Matilda just isn't doing it for me although I am a fan of Lilla, Vivienne, Eloise and Sybil. I really wish I could get dh on board with Arlo but no such luck.

Thanks for the suggetions, I'll update once I talk to dh.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Love Rufus! And it goes great with your set!

For the ladies, my first instinct was Hattie. But you're right that names like Henrietta and Harriet feel clunky beside your other girls.
    What about Juliet? or even Corinna? Lighter but a similar feel to your list.
    Or Adele/Adela/Adeline?
    I also think Charlotte nn Lottie or Charlie could work. It's more popular, but not as clunky as some.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I love Lilla and Vivienne. I just named my puppy Rufus so I might be biased but I think it's a great name to go with Lilla and Vivienne. I also like Jasper and Simon. For girls I love Eloise or Sylvie.

Suggestions
    Cleo
    Daphne
    Cecily
    Elsie
    Esme
    Iris
    Marin
    Maris
    Margaret nn May
    Margo
    Zelia
    Vada/Veda
    Sonia

Albus
    Amos
    Caius
    Calvin
    Corbin
    Dean
    Eames
    Leander
    Reuben
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea