Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First name for Alice

My husband and I have decided we want Alice (after his grandmother) to be in the baby's name. However, I do not like Alice for the first name. My name is Alyce (A-lease) and people called me Alice my entire life!! We have thought of a few names we like, (Mary Alice, Catherine Alice, Lillyann Alice) but haven't found "the one" yet. My son's name is Jack Alexander (middle name also a family name). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

I second the suggestions of Margaret Alice, Genevieve Alice, Juniper Alice, Penelope Alice, Vivienne Alice, Ruby Alice and Hazel Alice. I think a three syllable name is nice with Alice, but probably trying to stay away from one that ends in A so as not to blend into Alice. So other suggestions...
    Caroline Alice
    Charlotte Alice
    Gwendolyn Alice
    Miriam Alice
    Clementine Alice
    Imogen Alice

I will second Miriam Alice.
    I love Jack and Miriam together!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus