Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Violet vs Clementine vs Marlowe

Hey girls,

Any thoughts on the names Violet, Clementine or Marlowe? Would love to hear some feedback including middle names if you can. I already have a Sophia. Thank you

Violet and Sophia would make a perfect pair. Marlowe is too unisex to match such a feminine name, and the popularity gap between Clementine and Sophia is too extreme. Violet Marlowe would make a lovely combination, however.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Lol that's my number one choice and combo but I'm trying to see if other pple have better suggestions that I haven't thought of thanks for replying!

Also I regret how popular Sophia is and was thinking I should name something that I don't hear often...would Sophia and Marlowe work like those singing sisters named Lennon and Maisie?

I would drop Marlowe first and find it difficult to pick between the other two! Marlowe feels less classic.