Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Violet vs Clementine vs Marlowe

Hey girls,

Any thoughts on the names Violet, Clementine or Marlowe? Would love to hear some feedback including middle names if you can. I already have a Sophia. Thank you

Violet and Sophia would make a perfect pair. Marlowe is too unisex to match such a feminine name, and the popularity gap between Clementine and Sophia is too extreme. Violet Marlowe would make a lovely combination, however.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Lol that's my number one choice and combo but I'm trying to see if other pple have better suggestions that I haven't thought of thanks for replying!

Also I regret how popular Sophia is and was thinking I should name something that I don't hear often...would Sophia and Marlowe work like those singing sisters named Lennon and Maisie?

I would drop Marlowe first and find it difficult to pick between the other two! Marlowe feels less classic.