Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Felicity Francine, that is adorable.
    As for August, are there any versions of those names that you would consider?

August Roderick
    August Shay
    August Seamus
    August Michael
    ?
    Caity
    Mom of Violet Isabelle, George Quincy, & Mae Elizabeth
    In the process of adopting #4 from Haiti.
    Current Favorites:
    . Ruby Madeleine . Felicity Catherine . Beatrice Claire . Robin Marie .
    . Harvey Leopold . Albert Darcy . Ralph Montgomery . Edgar Willoughby .

I think August Shane sounds so handsome! Also, Felicity Francine is amazing! Unless you are of hispanic or italian origin, Francesca just soo ethnic. Reminds me of a flamanco dancer..... :0

If it were me, I'd go with Felicity Francesca. It's very pretty, the flow is great. It's a fabulous choice

August Rodney has that double -aw- sound that I find unpleasant.

Between August Micah and August Shane, I'd probably pick Micah just to avoid the back to back S sound, but it's not too bad, so I really could go either way. The flow with Shane is slightly better because it's only 1 syllable.
    I think I would base the decision on your surname. Does either set of initials spelling anything? ASS, ASK, ASP, ASO? AMI, AMY, AMO, AMP?
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I'll throw in for August Micah, purely because of the appealing sound. I also like August Felix.

How would Elisa or Alicia sound to you as a way to Honor Felicia or maybe another name meaning happy like Blythe or Ilaria? Personally, Francesca Blythe or Francesca Ilaria both have a lot of appeal to me.

Great choices! My vote would definately go to August Shane and Felicity Francine. There's just something about them. Both are the perfect flow and sound kind to the ear.