Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't know if you like Lucy, Mollie, or Jane, but they have always felt like Alice to me.

Agnes came to mind first. I know it sounds like Alice, but I also think it has that quirky flair. Don't know how popular it is in England, though.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Oh, and Philippa! I just thought of that and I think it sounds more modern and spunky than Agnes; more along the lines of Alice. So long as you don't mind the Pippa Middleton connection, of course.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

Alice is one of my favorites! I also love:

Clara
    Cordelia
    Mary
    Camille
    Eliza
    Ruby
    Iris
    Elise

happymama1; thank you, I'll read through it.

taz; Eileen just isn't my style, but thank you.

elizabeth rae; Thank you! I like Jane, but I'm not sure if I like it enough to use it, if you know what I mean?

jame1881; I do like Agnes, but I feel it might be a little clunky, whereas I want something that's softer in sound, I think. I've never liked the name Philippa, but thank you.

boyandgirl; I like Clara and Iris! Again, not sure if I like them enough to use them- they just don't strike me in the same way that Alice does - but they're pretty.
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires