Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I definitely prefer Felicity! No contest for me! Felicity Pearl is really pretty! ^_^
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)

I want to like Dorothy (it's a family name for me) but I really must say I prefer Felicity Pearl for you. It's a much better fit for sister Vera.

I love Felicity! Vera and Felicity are darling together. I still haven't caught the excitement about Dorothy, but I think Dot is cute, and the meaning is nice. I don't think Vera and Dorothy are bad together, but I definitely like Felicity better! I don't like the most common nns for it (Lissy, Flick, Fliss, Flicka, etc.!), but I do like Liss, Izzy, Lity/Liddy/Litty, etc. I think Vera and Izzy would be especially cute. But Vera and Felicity nn Faye is lovely, too! I think you can get away with a lot of semi-unrelated nns with Felicity. Felicity Pearl is lovely!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Thanks for your comments. I agree that Felicity is a prettier name, and it goes well with Vera. I guess I just need to get over that it's a long name...I have worries that I will get tired of saying it 50 times a day if need be! I liked Dorothy as an alternative because it has a nice meaning and Dottie is such a cute, easy nn. But since Felicity was my original choice, maybe I shouldn't second guess myself!

I really like Felicity, it sounds nice with middle name Pearl. Dorothea is great too though!

Considering:
    Jane*Fiona*Thea*Gwyneth*Alice*Evangeline*Bridget*L ucy*Maren*Faye*Rosalind*Betsy
    {middle names}Cosima~Carissa~Carys~Lotus~Athena~Annika~Ele anor
    {honor middles}Florence~Constance~Lorraine~Josephine
    Oren*Lars*Bram*Griffin*Jude*Nolan*Otis*Dylan*River *Pierce*Tristan*Asher*Rhett
    {middle names}Drake~Caspian~Caius~Cassius~Penn~
    {honor middles}Wolf~Carson~Edward/Edmund~August

⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄 ⛄️🎄⛄️🎄⛄️🎄
    CB
    married 5.17.14
    Pup- Lola Bear