Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I much prefer Declan! There are a number of Ash... names for girls & boys Asher, Ashton, Ashley etc, & Ash is used as a nn for both genders so I prefer the strength & Celtic vibe of Declan! Asher does have a nice meaning.
    Last edited by mom3; August 16th, 2013 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mom3 View Post
    I much prefer Declan! There are a number of Ash... names for girls & boys Asher, Ashton, Ashley etc, & Ash is used as a nn for both genders so I prefer the strength & Celtic vibe of Declan! Asher does have a nice meaning.
    Just quietly, I've seen "Decklyn" on girls before...

I love Asher, very handsome and nice! Declan has a more "trendy" style, so I feel like that one would be first to rise in popularity. But then again, I'm not an expert. Both nice names, though!

I like them both, but if I had to decide I would go with Declan
    ~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

I love both names, but for some reason Asher just warms the cockles of my heart. A little boy named Ash living in Manhattan? Too sweet Both names are great, and seem like good names for a little boy to grow into. Whichever one you choose will be the name that fits. Also don't be afraid to wait until you see your son to decide--sometimes when you see them, you know. Good luck