Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Declan is really popular here. It's very likable - a bit of a new re-vamped Dylan, plus everyone who likes the sound of Aidan but wants something less popular is all over it.

Personally, Asher was too much of a family name for me to ever think of it as trendy. I love it. I don't think it's the next Jacob though. Usually only a couple Biblical names are really crazily "in" at a time - and Noah and Jacob are having their time, iykwim.

I like both but where I live Declan was very popular a few years ago so I would be leaning towards Asher. I think they are both great names though.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I like both.. I would choose Declan because it has the super cool nickname Dex... Also there are a lot of girls named Ashley which would be confusing if you called Asher.. ASH...

Depends

Are you of Irish descent or Catholic? If so Declan may have more meaning to you.
    Both sound beautiful but if you have a connection with the meaning of the name that may help sway you one way or the other.

Definitely Declan! I have never cared for Asher. It reminds me of rasher or putting ash on someone, Ash her.