Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Blade...

I've missed her and her intelligent posts also. Hope things are well with you, Blade.
    Obsessing over names since 1964

Ditto on the missing.
    But expect the whole thing is just business.
    (I went through a few weeks where I could only post one or two things cause well stupid busy,
    I'd assume it's probably similar for her, and she'll be back.)
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I was never really close to her like many other Berries were, but I definitely appreciated her insight and willingness to give advice. I've been thinking about her too and hope everything's well with her!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!

I just found this thread and wanted to thank everyone for their kindness and concern-- it's extremely touching. What a great group of people nameberry attracts!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

You're back! I haven't been around the main forums much lately, so I didn't realize. Congrats on your new little one!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training