Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade...

I have been wondering the same thing. I hope she's okay.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I hope so she's okay too! But I'd like to add that I find it incredibly sweet how you all check in on each other and make sure everyone's okay. It makes me glad I am part of this online community

Jessica Emily Faith
    German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Esther- Wade - Romy - Carter

I've been wondering too! I'm glad someone sent out the bat signal.
    Mom to baby Leo

Well, she's moving houses with a toddler, while pregnant in a full-time+ job. And I think maybe she's done with her research period and back to surgical work? Anyway, when I move I doubt I'll have a lot of time to spend on here. But, Bladey, we miss you!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

I miss her too, and not just for the Troll Blade-ar Last we spoke her life was a little chaotic, so maybe once things settle down we'll get our resident Doctor McNinja back.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu