Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade...

I have been wondering the same thing. I hope she's okay.
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I hope so she's okay too! But I'd like to add that I find it incredibly sweet how you all check in on each other and make sure everyone's okay. It makes me glad I am part of this online community

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

I've been wondering too! I'm glad someone sent out the bat signal.
    Mom to baby Leo

Well, she's moving houses with a toddler, while pregnant in a full-time+ job. And I think maybe she's done with her research period and back to surgical work? Anyway, when I move I doubt I'll have a lot of time to spend on here. But, Bladey, we miss you!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I miss her too, and not just for the Troll Blade-ar Last we spoke her life was a little chaotic, so maybe once things settle down we'll get our resident Doctor McNinja back.
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu