Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Personally not a fan for a number of reasons (was not aware of Nascar association). It's just not my style.

I was not aware of any of the above associations, but it is a well-known city in England, and so that would be what would spring to mind immediately for most English people, I suppose.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    I was not aware of any of the above associations, but it is a well-known city in England, and so that would be what would spring to mind immediately for most English people, I suppose.
    Yep, it's just a city to me. So I'd probably 'lol' if I met anyone called Bristol.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Yeah... between Palin, board, and bristling, I don't like the name at all
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Bristol Palin is pretty well known because she's been on more than one TV show and was a teen mom when the topic was heavily trending in the US. I don't think the connection should last more than maybe 5-10 years unless the family continues courting press & doing reality TV...which they might, but audiences should bore of them soon, right? Honestly when I hear Bristol, I think Palin. I also think of Bristles on a brush & of an animal bristling or tensing/arching it's back. I group this name with names like Thisbe, Thistle, Briar, Crystal, Willow, Laurel...but these other names appeal to me more cause they don't have a reality tv connection which puts a name in a different light for me personally.