Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Personally not a fan for a number of reasons (was not aware of Nascar association). It's just not my style.

I was not aware of any of the above associations, but it is a well-known city in England, and so that would be what would spring to mind immediately for most English people, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    I was not aware of any of the above associations, but it is a well-known city in England, and so that would be what would spring to mind immediately for most English people, I suppose.
    Yep, it's just a city to me. So I'd probably 'lol' if I met anyone called Bristol.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Yeah... between Palin, board, and bristling, I don't like the name at all
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Bristol Palin is pretty well known because she's been on more than one TV show and was a teen mom when the topic was heavily trending in the US. I don't think the connection should last more than maybe 5-10 years unless the family continues courting press & doing reality TV...which they might, but audiences should bore of them soon, right? Honestly when I hear Bristol, I think Palin. I also think of Bristles on a brush & of an animal bristling or tensing/arching it's back. I group this name with names like Thisbe, Thistle, Briar, Crystal, Willow, Laurel...but these other names appeal to me more cause they don't have a reality tv connection which puts a name in a different light for me personally.