Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names related to Belle

Keep in mind this is completely hypothetical. No baby is forth coming anytime soon.

My grandmother's name is Belle. I'm trying to think of related names to make a connection but not the same.

Like Elizabelle. I know there is also Annabelle and Belinda but I don't really care for either of those.

Any other suggestions?
    Just a 24 y/o writer in love with names.
    My favorites list is at http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/48927

Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thanks! The only one I could never use is Gabrielle, really bad associations for me with Gabriel. Otherwise it's all great!

Mirabelle, Jezabel, Rosebelle, and Corabelle are my favorites out of those so far.

Now I might be able to think. I have been trying to think of names for a bit and been coming up blank for some reason. Name block I guess .
    Just a 24 y/o writer in love with names.
    My favorites list is at http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/48927

You could always go with a name with the same meaning as Belle

Baby Names That Mean Beautiful - List | Nameberry.com

Some names that don't necessarily have the word "belle" in them are:
    Estelle
    Estella
    Stella
    Elle
    Ella
    Luella (my middle name actually!)- it's a combination of Louise and Ella, so if you wanted you could go with Louise Ella or Louise Elle if you dont like the smushed-ness of Luella
    Bella (I'm sure you've thought of this one though )

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I hope I helped to some degree!