Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girl #2- Zoe or Noa

New to posting here but have been reading the forums for a long time. I am due with my second daughter and having a hard time with names. Right now, I am loving Noa but am hesitant to use it because of the boy name Noah and I have had people comment that it looks like I misspelled Nora. I also love the name Zoe but am not a fan of popular names. I would use a longer, feminine middle name such as Corrine or Seraphine. Thanks for any input or suggestions. I also like Marlo but I don't think the hubby does.

For reference my daughter's name is Ever Soleil

Ever is definitely an innovative, modern name that isn't too trendy. Zoe, an exceptionally trendy name, doesn't really fit. Noa is a familiar name that is separate from the male alternative, Noah, and is not a misspelling of Nora. It is a modern Israeli/Hebrew name that's used in many other countries. It fits well with sister Ever.

Noa Seraphine is beautiful.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thank you for the input. I agree Zoe is so trendy, I just love the way it sounds

any other thoughts or suggestions?

These are the other names on my list

Noa

Zoe

Marlo

Naomi

Elliotte

Nola

Romy

I tend to lean towards shorter names apparently but am not opposed to longer names.

I wouldn't call Zoe trendy. Just popular. Zoe has a long history as a name. I see trendy as names that have sort of come out of nowhere and shoot up the charts, but then disappear just as quickly.

Zoe is a long time favorite. I like it with sister Ever.

Naomi (I prefer Noemí) is another favorite of mine. I especially love the meanings of both Zoe and Naomi.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014