Names Searched Right Now:
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Thanks ladies!

Sorceress; haha, yeah, it is MY baby. Melusine is gorgeous, but I prefer Morgana. Simple as that!
    Sorry if I offend you, it was not my intention.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

Sarak; Luthien is lovely, I just prefer Tinuviel. Luthien reminds me a bit of lithium... Thanks for the link, I'm going to hunt for middles there later!

Sorceress; No no, not offended! I did not mean to indicate that. It actually made me laugh when you said the thing about it being my baby.

So, believe it or not, we have agreed on a top six. Not able to cut it down to five yet, but maybe it will be easier when I start making combos. We talked about it last night, and Husband told me he loves Olympia and Polyxena, but not for this baby (he wants some distance from Dita), he's uncomfortable with Pandora, Verdande and Tinuviel as first names but he might be persuaded for a future child, or we can use them in the middle.

So that leaves us with Cleopatra, Gwenllian, Isolde, Morgana, Nimue and Zenobia! I'm really excited about this shortlist!!! Thanks for all your help, everyone!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I loooooove Nimue (would use it myself if I had the guts), Isolde, and Gwenllian!

Sarak; Luthien is lovely, I just prefer Tinuviel. Luthien reminds me a bit of lithium... Thanks for the link, I'm going to hunt for middles there later!

Sorceress; No no, not offended! I did not mean to indicate that. It actually made me laugh when you said the thing about it being my baby.

So, believe it or not, we have agreed on a top six. Not able to cut it down to five yet, but maybe it will be easier when I start making combos. We talked about it last night, and Husband told me he loves Olympia and Polyxena, but not for this baby (he wants some distance from Dita), he's uncomfortable with Pandora, Verdande and Tinuviel as first names but he might be persuaded for a future child, or we can use them in the middle.

So that leaves us with Cleopatra, Gwenllian, Isolde, Morgana, Nimue and Zenobia! I'm really excited about this shortlist!!! Thanks for all your help, everyone!
    Cleopatra ftw!

OK, now I feel better.

I like Gwenllian, Isolde, Morgana and Nimue.

Cleopatra and Zenobia are OK.

Top four in order:
    Morgana
    Nimue
    Isolde
    Gwenllian
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy