Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Mischa; thanks for your opinions! Ah, Sir Galahad, I hadn't thought of that one. Sir Galahad is one of my cats actually, maybe that would be weird... hmm.

Jonothon; thank you! Husband and I are arguing over which warrior B girl to go with. WE each have our favourite!

Gwen; hah, I'm so going to start calling this one muchacha #2! Thanks for your opinions and words, all wonderful. Love what you say about Iphigenia! Pandora is almost back, I think I can convince Husband she was strong and powerful in her own way. And Santa Cruz with internet does sound nice...

Mom2aboy; I love Freyja, but it's so popular in England! And it would be two love-Goddesses. Weird. Asteria is very pretty, but Husband doesn't like it too much.

Zelia; thanks for telling me about Ivalo! I love everything. I'm pretty proud of myself remembering which princess Ivalo belonged to, it must be because the Danish royal children are so cute (well, the whole family is pretty amazing!).

Bonfire; thanks! Nice grouping . Glad Morgana's growing on you, haha!

Allie; aw, thank you! You describe them wonderfully, I especially like Isolde. I see her as icy cold wrapped in fur as well. Great top five!

Angel; of course it was, silly me, I think everything's for my benefit! I'm sad to see Isis too, but overall we prefer Isolde as she's completely different from the other ones. Isis will be a middle though . Love your top five, Angel approval is always good! Thanks for giving your opinions again, I appreciate it so very much! And Rossetti is on our middle list! I'm also glad you're on the same page as I am about Fiammetta, makes me feel less crazy. Thanks sweetie!

Dina; Nice top five from you too! Excellent. You're coming around to Cleo, how lovely! I love the nicknames for Cleopatra too, they're along the same lines as Aphro's I think. Cleo & Dita, Panther & Roo. I laughed at your husbands comments. I read it with Husband, and when he was done he said "Is it weird that makes me like Morgana even more?" So I've got a crazy man too !

I will hopefully be back later tonight/tomorrow with an update.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love that you added Cassandra---she's one of my favorite mythological figures. A lot of people are offering new names, so I'm just going to offer some combinations.

Cassandra Nimue Galadriel
    Cassandra Nimue Isolde
    Bradamante Hespera Callisto
    Cleopatra Laudine Isabella
    Melusine Cassandra Isis
    Guinevere Isolde Rhiannon
    Rhiannon Bellicent Ostara
    Olympia Rhiannon Zenobia
    Atalanta Callisto Inanna
    Isis Belphoebe Titania

I don't know if your considering combinations yet, but these names are so much fun to pair up!

I'll play along too!

Belphoebe - I like this for a pet. Can't see it on a human being.
    Boadicea or Bradamante - I don't like either. Sorry.
    Callisto - I like this. Have you thought of Calypso???
    Cleopatra - LOVE!
    Elentari - Ditch.
    Fiammetta - Nice...for a kitty.
    Galadriel - Very LOTR, but I have Eowyn on my list....
    Guinevere - LOVE. I actually plan on using this as a middle name. However, I see that Morgana is on your list....would it bother you to have a Morgana and a Guinevere?
    Iphigenia - How are you saying it? I like it, in a GP sort-of-way, but I think it is over the top.
    Isolde - Nice. Reminds me of Tristan and Isolde.
    Melusine - I don't care for this name.
    Morgana - Mor-gay-nuh, correct? I think it is very nice, but I prefer Guinevere.
    Olympia - I like. Might be problematic with a daughter named Aphrodite, though.
    Pandora - LOVE.
    Silmarien - Huh?
    Tinuviel - Tin-new-vee-ewl? I don't care for this name.
    Verdandi- Nay.
    Zenobia- I like, and I am glad that Tina Fey used this. It makes it more...accessible?

I'm BACK!!!!! (and have 3.5 weeks of massive free time - the things school does to you).

You'll be soooo surprised <cough> to find that these are my favorites:
    Belphoebe (just tell your friend you claim this name and but the Phoebe name stealing burden on her... lol)
    Morgana (I think this is still one of my favorites for you)
    Zenobia
    Fiammetta (so excited she's made a come-back)
    Elentari -> the new one.

I like:
    Callisto
    Guinevere
    Isolde
    Tinuviel

I think you have better:
    Boadicea or Bradamante
    Cleopatra
    Galadriel - this feels too masculine. I always think of a mix Galahad and the arch-angel Ariel.
    Iphigenia - too wordy
    Melusine
    Olympia
    Pandora
    Silmarien

Verdandi - just hear the American pronounciation Fur-DAAAND-EEE. eek.
    Last edited by lexiem; August 17th, 2013 at 08:56 PM.
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

I don't remember if I've commented on this thread or not, so I'm just going to choose my favourites again!

Belphoebe
    Cleopatra
    Fiammetta
    Guinevere
    Isolde
    Melusine
    Morgana
    Olympia
    Pandora
    Tinuviel
    Zenobia

Not a huge fan of...