Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    I don't have much time (rare wifi spot) but I will try givig some suggestions.

Cosmea (or have I already suggested it. I just really like that name)

Hermosa

Faustina (found at a roman villa place yesterday on a cojn)

Florentina

Laurentia

Quintia (like a tiara)

Thora

Idonea (I found it on a list of norse names)

I like another suggestion of Minerva although I don't know if this character is linked to Aphrodite in any way.
    Please contribute to the Nameberry Combination Charts by adding your names to this thread. I would really appreciate your help! http://http://nameberry.com/nametalk...tistics/page19

Wow - you guys like some wild names! I will not tear apart your list, well, because I guess I can't appreciate most of them like you do

Where does Morgana fit in? I am confused there. If you like it so much, why not use that for this daughter?

I would suggest...trying to stay with your style:

Persephone
    Pandora
    Andromeda
    Isolde

Woah I JUST realized your little bunny's due date is my birthday. Anyway, on to names...

As always, I must swoon over the magnificent pairing of Aphrodite and Morgana. *Sigh*

Favorites from your first list:
    Gwenllian
    Olympia
    Isis
    Tinuviel
    Zenobia

Favorites from your new additions (and suggestions you're mulling over):
    Melusine
    Pandora: super happy it's possibly back
    Trephina: she's a favorite because the brief history you gave makes her incredibly cool and fantastic with Aphrodite :P
    Minerva

Names that I like as middles that are from your list or have been suggested:
    Isabella- you seem to love the history behind Isabella so much, but it's very common and sounds too normal next to Aphrodite and other names you plan on using in the future
    Hermione
    Astrid
    Callisto
    Rhiannon: I actually have a niece with this name, but it DOES sound rather plain next to Dita's name
    Lilith
    Daphne
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

For the new suggestions I would keep :

Andromeda
    Astrid
    Eira
    Ellisif ( my new love, I will have a quick search for the name. I hope she amazing)
    Fiammenta
    Hermione (middle nAme option to me)
    Iphigeneia
    Kyrie ( just fell in love) Edit : after a quick search I realized why Kyrie was so familiar to me. We actually use it as a part of the phrase Kyrie Eleison which referred to the god in church.it's a total no to me but if you don't mind it, I would use it.
    Lavinia (only middle for me)
    Penthesilea ( my new favorite name. She was such an amazing person. Totally bad ass)
    Saga

Do you need any more suggestions? I would die to have an excuse to search lol.
    Last edited by bellerose; August 13th, 2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: realize something
    Vasiliki ,
    Maeve ~ Persephone ~ Ophelia ~ Rosalind ~ Eleanor ~ Silver ~ Psyche ~ Belladona ~ Calista ~ Raven ~ Winter ~ Imogen ~ Glass ~ Nevermore ~ Remember
    Alaric ~ Amadeus ~ Grey ~ Wolf ~ Damien ~ Dorian ~ Perseus ~ Salem ~ Viktor ~ Edgar ~ Thorn ~ Gideon ~ Lucian ~ Constantine

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...