Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: A magical name

Threaded View

A magical name

So for giggles as I don't think we're having another baby anytime soon, I'd like to start gathering more names for my list. I've run out of names my wife deems usable. She doesn't want anything to crazy and I don't want anything to plain. I need something in that magical place between Aisling Evania (ashling eh-vahn-ee-ah) our youngest daughters name (which Anna just barely let me have) and Juliana Piper, our oldest.

And if you don't mind, I'd love all your magical names beyond Aisling too, as I love unusual names and like to keep them in case. I'm a photographer and I like to name my models and build stories and sets around those names sometimes.

For reference, our children are:

Juliana Piper
    Zane Ronan
    Aisling Evania
    Lysander Tristan (who was almost Tristian Lysander)

And if it helps, when I'm wearing my terrible glasses instead of my contacts, and when I've decided to avoid the salon, I have albinism. My wife is dirty blond with brown eyes and our children tend to look like her, they tend to have freckles like us both, and only Lysander looks anything like me as he's platinum blond.
    Last edited by jonothon; August 12th, 2013 at 04:04 PM.
    Da to Julianna Piper, Zane Ronan, Aisling Evania, Lysander Tristan and a little surprise sometimes in April