Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kit

@renrose - Thank you, that makes me feel better - it just suddenly crossed my mind (what does that say about my own maturity level?!) Thanks again.

@ameliawilliams - I like Christian too, but I just think (as I am actually Christian), it might be sort of strange. Just for me, personally; I'm fine with other children called Christian (and I would applaud their parents' naming taste!), but it's sort of more how I describe myself than a name... Sorry if that's confusing, and thanks for the suggestions as well!

@vedettessoir - I hadn't realised there were so many Kits! I'll have to whip out Google and do some serious searching - thank you!

@cannebella - Sterling and Kit are quite nice together actually - not my style, but very cool. Thank you!

@lucyyjames - Haha, well, good luck with convincing him - the "I'll think about it"s are often worse than the straight-out "No way!"s, I always think... Thank you!

I know it's a stretch, but I've always loved the idea of a boy named Marlowe with the nn Kit, which the playwright Christopher Marlowe was sometimes known as.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

@augusta_lee - That is such an awesome idea! And that would be such a nice story behind the nickname as well. Thank you!

I love Kit! I'd use it for a girl though. My ggmas middle name was Katerine, so I always thought Kit would be a nice nn for that

@katie2786 - That's sweet - I think it's a lovely nickname for Katherine/Katerine. Thank you!