Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kit

@renrose - Thank you, that makes me feel better - it just suddenly crossed my mind (what does that say about my own maturity level?!) Thanks again.

@ameliawilliams - I like Christian too, but I just think (as I am actually Christian), it might be sort of strange. Just for me, personally; I'm fine with other children called Christian (and I would applaud their parents' naming taste!), but it's sort of more how I describe myself than a name... Sorry if that's confusing, and thanks for the suggestions as well!

@vedettessoir - I hadn't realised there were so many Kits! I'll have to whip out Google and do some serious searching - thank you!

@cannebella - Sterling and Kit are quite nice together actually - not my style, but very cool. Thank you!

@lucyyjames - Haha, well, good luck with convincing him - the "I'll think about it"s are often worse than the straight-out "No way!"s, I always think... Thank you!

I know it's a stretch, but I've always loved the idea of a boy named Marlowe with the nn Kit, which the playwright Christopher Marlowe was sometimes known as.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

@augusta_lee - That is such an awesome idea! And that would be such a nice story behind the nickname as well. Thank you!

I love Kit! I'd use it for a girl though. My ggmas middle name was Katerine, so I always thought Kit would be a nice nn for that

@katie2786 - That's sweet - I think it's a lovely nickname for Katherine/Katerine. Thank you!