Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kit

All I have to add is Kitto. I have a bit of an aversion to nickname names, but Kit's not bad at all!
    Last edited by charlieandperry1; August 12th, 2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Spelling
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

I quite like Kit on it's own. I think it's dashing and reminds me of Marlowe. You've got good suggestions for full names already.
    Da to Julianna Piper, Zane Ronan, Aisling Evania, Lysander Tristan and a little surprise sometimes in April

@bellerose - Wow, I would love to meet an Atticus nicknamed Kit - I never even thought of that, despite it actually being quite logical. Thank you!

@jolene92 - Aww, Kit and Finn sound perfect together - thank you very much, and good luck for the autumn - fingers crossed you go with Kit!

@tay2thestars - Thank you - I'm working on middle names, but I can't seem to settle on anything definite... Boys names are tricky, I'm finding at the moment :/

@ashthedreamer - Beckett is another great suggestion - I obviously was just not being imaginative enough before... Two brains (especially Berry ones) are always better than one, it seems Ooh, Kit for a girl would be tempting too - I think if I ever had a Catherine, I would go for Kit as a nickname as well. Or perhaps Cate. Anyway. Thank you!

@charlieandperry1 - I never usually am either, but Kit seems to have slipped past the net... Kitto is cool as well, although I would feel like I was saying 'kiddo' a lot of the time - I'm beginning to really like some Cornish name variations actually, and Kitto's Cornish charm is no exception. Thank you!

@jonothon - Thank you - that is where I heard it originally, I think, and I find his life absolutely fascinating. But still, I can't quite bring myself around to Christopher... Thanks again!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

I like Kit on its own. It's short, quirky, and certainly strong enough to be a full name.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

@southern.maple - Thank you so much - it definitely feels quirky to me too. Also, the names in your signature are so classic and refined - they are absolutely gorgeous (I particularly like Edward Solomon - very dashing!) Thanks again.

Does anybody think it matters that Kit rhymes with s**t? Would he be teased as a result?

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe