Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by peregreen View Post

We want something quite cute and quirky.. That will sound good with our surname Peregreen (which is Welsh)

This is our list so far..

Poppy
    Florie
    Pixie
    Ava

Middle

Strawberry
    Willow

I know Strawberry is a bit "out there" but we really like it..

Anymore suggestions would be great

Thank you
    Now if you want cute and quirky then Ava isn't the way to go, it's so popular everywhere! If you live in the UK then Poppy is way too popular too, even though Poppy Willow is lovely.

I don't really like Florie, but Fleur and Flora would be awesome. Flora Willow Peregreen.

I absolutely adore Pixie and Pixie Peregreen sounds fabulous and a bit like a cartoon character ha. Pixie Willow is cute.

Echo is gorgeous too!

How about...
    Dolly
    Meadow
    Piper
    Pippa
    Eulalia
    Winnie
    Electra
    Cricket
    Lilou
    Marnie
    Phaedra
    Future Little Prince
    Isaac - Solomon - Barnaby - Atticus - Ezekiel - Augustin - River - Jacoby - Castiel - Xavier

Future Little Princess
    Florentina - Matilda - Theodora - Evangeline - Beatrix - Olwen - Jovi - Seraphina - Maeve - Clementine

I like Pixie Willow! - so cute! Too cute for my personal tastes, but ADORBALE. I think Strawberry is just way too much and doesn't roll off the tongue well.

I like all of your names, but Ava seems like a 'style outlier', as Swistle calls it, for you. I link to one of her posts mentioning it, in the first bullet point: Swistle: Baby Names: Baby Naming Advice For First-Time Parents
    Poppy, Pixie, and Florie all have the same light, faerie like feel to them, but Ava is very popular and less so. Avalon might work better, and you could call her Ava.
    I do like the sound of Ava, though. It just clashes with your other names.
    Lily - Eliza - Isabelle - Rose - Margaret - Coraline - Emilia - Hazel
    Oliver - Simon - Jasper - Theodore - Henry - Leopold - Ezra - Jack

I'm glad you like Echo! I agree that Pixie Willow would be soooo cute! ^_^ I also agree with what characternamer said about Ava. What about Twila? It always reminds me of the magical time of twilight!
    twenty, virgo, college student,
    lover of nature, fairy tales, and anything fantasy˙·٠(◡‿◡✿)