Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help with our 3rd child's name - a baby boy!!!!

Hi all, this is my 1st post on Nameberry. We are expecting our 3rd child and just found it's a little boy!! We have Ava Angelina, 8 and Shane Michael, 5. We know this baby's middle name will be Robert (all their middle names are for family). We have several names that we like...the area we live in is pretty everyday when it comes to names, so I do worry that he will get teased if I pick something too different. I really like names that are not too common (at least for this area) but also worry that they will sound weird with my other kids names. I am looking to get opinions on the names we like and also take suggestions on any others. Thank you in advance for checking this out!

So far Hubby and I agree on:

Abel
    Noah
    Mason
    Jaxson

I also like (but he's not too happy about):

Finn
    Archer
    Atticus

Abel sounds quite a lot like Ava, so I'd nix it (same w/Archer & Atticus, unless you really love them). Noah and Mason are cute, but Mason is rather common right now. As is Jackson (please spell it correctly...your child will so appreciate it when he's an adult). I adore Finn!

Here are some suggestions:
    Caleb
    Moses
    Harrison
    Jameson
    Flynn
    Morgan
    Paxton
    Maxwell
    David
    Daniel

With Ava and Shane, I like Noah best from your list. Noah is such a versatile name that he can a rugged cowboy or a sensitive artist. If you want to continue your "ay" sound pattern, I think rkrd's suggestion of Caleb would be great too!

Other Suggestions

Wyatt
    Seth
    Joshua
    Jesse
    Jonah
    Eli
    Grant
    Heath
    Rhys
    Bryce
    Logan
    Jasper
    August
    Flynn
    Cyrus
    Cooper
    Grayson
    Fraser
    Guthrie
    Locke
    Levi
    Luke
    Roscoe
    Dillon/Dylan
    Carson
    Beau
    Griffin
    Trevor
    Lincoln
    Winston
    Rafferty
    Vaughn
    Wilder
    Preston
    All the best,
    Mischa.

i love Jaxon, use either Jackson or Jaxon. Mason is cute, Ive only met one. i know 5 noahs but bk its a biblical name it can be more popular for those who go biblicical with names. Abel seems out of place.

Mason Robert would be my first choice for you, followed by Noah Robert. They both have the a sound found in Ava and Shane and they have similar popularity. I like the flow of Mason Robert better, and Noah Robert reminds me a bit of Nora Roberts the author, which is why I went with Mason first.

I really don't like Jaxon. Jackson is slightly better, and might be my second choice after Mason if spelled Jackson. The x thing is witheringly trendy, and only one step away from Jaxyn *shiver*

The ones I personally like the best from your list are Abel and Finn, but I agree that they don't really fit with your other kids names.
    Last edited by kala_way; August 12th, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin