Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Aubrey Mae... So pretty!

I think Makena Reece and Aubrey Joy is a lovely sibset. Congrats on your little bundle of joy!

Congratulations - Aubrey Mae and Makenna Reece would be perfect together! Good luck.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Aubree Mae - spelled Aubrey May or at the very least Aubrey Mae so you child doesnt have 2 names to correct every time she meets someone or signs up for something.

that is hoping you dont have a hard last name either.

dont cause a lifetime of hassle for your kid just because you wont change 3 letters.
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~