View Poll Results: Choose from my Top 10
- 122. You may not vote on this poll
Annabelle nn Belle
Rose nn Rosie
Kiara nn Kiri
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 5 of 22
Thread: Choose from my top 10
August 12th, 2013 09:53 AM #1
Choose from my top 10
I keep going around in circles... but I think I have a top 10 at long last!!!
Which ones do you like? and why?
2. Annabelle nn Belle
7. Rose nn Rosie
9. Kiara nn Kiri
I prefer names that are feminine yet easy to say and easy to spell.
I know many will be shocked that Chloe fell off my list, let's say a heavily tattooed woman screaming "Chloe" may have influenced me.
EmiliaPhoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF
August 12th, 2013 10:36 AM #3
1. Eliza - I've always like this one, spunky and underused
2. Annabelle nn Belle - Too frou-frou for me
3. Violet - Cute and pretty, and one of my favorite flowers!
4. Heidi - Ehhh...dated maybe...Just never have liked it
5. Phoebe - This one is fun, I voted for it
6. Cleo - Meh, it's ok.
7. Rose nn Rosie - Classic!
8. Sophie - Never have liked this, it reminds me of soap
9. Kiara nn Kiri - Kiara is too modern sounding for me but Kiri is adorable.
10. Grace - Overused, I'm tired of it.
August 12th, 2013 12:01 PM #5
1. Eliza - vintage spunk!
2. Annabelle nn Belle - I prefer the more polished Annabel spelling.
3. Violet - one of my favourite flower names.
4. Heidi - too cutesy for a grown woman
5. Phoebe - A fine mythological name but I prefer Daphne.
6. Cleo - I prefer Clio
7. Rose nn Rosie - A great flower name but I prefer Rosalind or Rosamund.
8. Sophie - I prefer this French spelling rather than Sophia. It's more friendly.
9. Kiara nn Kiri - this seems very trendy next to your other choices. My least favourite option.
10. Grace - I love the simple beauty of Grace - especially up front!All the best,
August 12th, 2013 12:07 PM #7frontrunners:
Jane Tesla | Quentin Cyrus
Alice | Naomi | Lucy | Fiona | Faye
Rosalind | Bridget | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Delilah
Jude | Asher | Griffin | Nathan | Oliver
Lars | Bram | Oren | Kieran | Rhett
| married 5.17.14 |
| ttc May 2016 |
August 12th, 2013 01:00 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
1. Eliza - Short, sweet and sassy, a great name.
2. Annabelle nn Belle - I prefer the simpler Annabel spelling and I'm so over nn Belle/Bella - nn Annie would be my preference.
3. Violet - Never been keen on this one for some reason
4. Heidi -I like this, understated beauty.
5. Phoebe - Love this, a great name.
6. Cleo - I always think of Cleopatra or the car, I can't shake either association
7. Rose nn Rosie - Nice, I prefer Rosa but Rose is a good option and Rosie is cute.
8. Sophie - Biased as it's my name but it's a great name to have, and I prefer it to Sophia.
9. Kiara nn Kiri - Key-ar-uh? I prefer Ciara (Keer-uh) but nickname Kiri is adorable.
10. Grace - Simple and pretty, I like it.
Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George