Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thoughts on different Lucy combos

I've really been adoring Lucy Veronica lately. Dh finds Veronica a bit of a mouthful. He'd prefer Lucy Jane. What do you guys think?

We do have Lucy Caroline as a compromise choice. Since Lucy is dh's favorite girl's name, he'd be willing to concede the middle name to me (besides he knows I care about names so much more).
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

I prefer Lucy Veronica. Has so much more character to me than Lucy Jane. Caroline is just okay to me. Don't dislike it, don't love it.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Lucy Veronica is gorgeous! I love Saint Veronica! Lucy Jane is very classy but seems lacking to me. I like that with Lucy Caroline one of her names would share the C/K sound that Clare and Katherine have. My Lucy combo is Lucy Kristina/Christina so I really like Lucy with a C/K name . I've always been fond of Lucy Agatha too.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I think Lucy Veronica is beautiful. Lucy jane makes me think of something I can't say..and doesn't have as much character like Sansa said. I have nothing against Caroline though just prefer Veronica.
    Just a 24 y/o writer in love with names.
    My favorites list is at http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/48927

Thanks everyone for the great feedback. I just needed to see that Lucy Veronica was worth pushing for.

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsfan01 View Post
    Lucy Veronica is gorgeous! I love Saint Veronica! Lucy Jane is very classy but seems lacking to me. I like that with Lucy Caroline one of her names would share the C/K sound that Clare and Katherine have. My Lucy combo is Lucy Kristina/Christina so I really like Lucy with a C/K name . I've always been fond of Lucy Agatha too.
    I really love the idea of Lucy Agatha because of the connection between St. Lucy and St. Agatha, but I just can't bring myself around to liking Agatha. I do love it when my kids first and middle names have a connection. For example, my oldest son is Paul Stephen.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything