Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What middle name would you pair with my favorite boy names?

Choose a middle name to go with these first names (please give at least one suggestion for each, even if you don't like the name):

I'd like to stay away from traditional middles like John, Edward, Alexander, Michael, etc.

Armand
    Cairo
    Felix
    Garrett
    Hollis
    Hugh
    Iker
    Kendrick
    Ludovic
    Magnus
    Silvan
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

ottilie: Thank you! I like pretty much all of your suggestions; they're dashing as a bunch. Favorites include: Leonidas/Leopold (but can't use with Leo on my list already), Amadeus, Julian, Leander, Lucian, Ignatius, Orlando, Benedict, Sebastian, Nathaniel, Quentin, Reginald, Anton, Laurence, Maxim, Rainier, & Marius.

bibliophile: Thank you for the many ideas! I especially like Florian, Leopold, Emile, Simeon, Ambrose, Marcel, Raphael, Montgomery, Claudio, Demetrius, Malcolm, Penn, Marius, Matteo, Olivier, Benedict & Flavius.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden