Names Searched Right Now:

Long form for Evie?

So I really like the name Evie, but I find it a bit nicknamey to use as a given name (and I'm in the UK where Evie is the most common form, too)

My problem is finding a full name that I like.

I don't like Evangeline or Genevieve, they're a bit too long and frilly for my tastes.

Evelyn I don't like the ev-uh-lyn prn, Eve-lyn is ok but I don't love it and I don't like that it might be a bit trendy with all the -lyn names at the moment too.

Eve and Eva I do like but I feel they're a bit short next to a three letter surname, Eva slightly better as it has the extra syllable but even so.

I have the additional problem of a partner who doesn't like names that are "weird" - read: names that he hasn't heard of before.

Help?

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

There's been a number of forums discussing long forms of Evie. Here's the first one I could find: Ways To Get To Evie?. If you go digging I'm sure there are plenty more.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Ah thanks, I'm having a few issues with the site at the moment (no functioning search feature, name info pages won't load, can't scroll through picture list on blog) so short of trawling through it page by page I felt it was easier to just post a new thread. I'll have a look through that thread and see if any take my fancy.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Evelina
    Evanna
    Evernia
    Evita
    Ellisiv
    Evelune
    Evadne
    Hillevi
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Evarild and Evanora are my favorite full names for Evie. Evandra would be pretty too. All the others I can think of Ottilie already mentioned.
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~