Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Our gorgeous little gift!

I've been checking in on this site along with others since last August, when we decided to try to conceive. I had to come on here, to announce the birth of our gorgeous little girl Francine Alouette Brielle! At 7 lb. 7 oz., blue eyes, rosey cheeks, and a full head of coal black hair she came into the world a few days early, but very strong.

We knew that we were having a girl and wanted to name her after my husband, Louis, and his french ancestors. (I adore French names) His Great-Great Grandfather's name was Francoise Alain and his Great-Grandfather's name was Gabriel Marcel, so we were considering several forms of these names. Nameberry is the main source of help we used to find the perfect name & two perfect middles for our perfect gorgeous little girl!

My husband has been calling her our little "early bird" but after we got home and she started making these adorable little sounds our own personal pet nn for her is "Chirp" It just stuck and it fits her so well! I know there are many options for a cute little nn in the future, but that will be up to her once she's in school to establish her own personality and nn.

Thank you Nameberry for your source of name culture, history, asthetics, and logic! You're the best!!!

Katherine and Louis

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your "little bird", Francine Alouette Brielle. I'm sure she'll be love to hear the story behind her name when she grows up!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Congratulations! Your little girl sounds adorable just like her name!

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl! What a fabulous name for her! We have a little Francine in our family and she is a doll! I agree, Nameberry is the place to be!

Congratulation! Your little girl has a lovely name, good luck with her!