Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    You guys are great! Yep my hubby has been using Linux since he was a very young and loves it...hates everything windows. He programs on Mac mostly but runs Linux at home. My computer is the only one that has windows on it and he hates to touch it...lol! I knit and I know that if this little ones name does end up being Linux you can be sure that he will have lots of knitted things with penguins on it I am sure that would probably be the hubs next tat as well...lol! I do like the nn Tux. I might have to run that one by him

I am not at all afraid of using products, statements, or adjectives to name my next baby...for heavens sake my last child is named Maeby. I have heard it all...lol!
    Julia Doulia

Mom to Emma Charli, Liam Wallace, and Maeby Koryn

Expecting Baby Boy #2 in November 2013!

I actually really love the name Burlington! I've never heard it before. Even though I love Bear as a mn I don't think that the combination works. My favourite by far is Burlington Lyon followed by Brewer Delaney. Good luck!

Brewer Delaney is my favorite by far. Reading all the post I kept thinking about Laura Ingalls Wilder's husband going by Beau instead of his name Almanzo. With names like these you can just see the love.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    DH Currently Deployed will be TTC #3 Winter 2014
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Isobel | Rufus | Jasper | Graham | Rupert

I know I have 15 weeks or so left but for whatever reason this name thing is driving me nutso this time! I want to have one picked now..lol! Last night we discussed Burly Brewer or Linux Burly Brewer. IDK I just can't wait to get a name picked..lol!
    Julia Doulia

Mom to Emma Charli, Liam Wallace, and Maeby Koryn

Expecting Baby Boy #2 in November 2013!

Henley Bear would be my pick.

I'm not fond of Burly as a full name: 1. because my name is Kimberly and I think of it as a suffix and 2. because it means buff/muscular which seems odd. I don't hate Burlington, but it just makes me think of the coat factory. Linux I just think of the computer program....thus I'm going with Henley. Brewer would be my 2nd choice, but it's not as pleasant sounding in my opinion as Henley.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin