Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: John Charles

John Charles

I really wanna use John Charles after my boyfriends uncle who's not long died. Do you think John Charles is ok as a name for a sibling Amy-Louise. - my boyfriends.

I'd rather have John Charles as a MN. What FNs would go with the middles John Charles.

Also is there any female versions of John Charles in case we have a girls. - I can't use Charlotte or Joanna and I can't think of no more so this is why iv asked this.

Well I can't really give any first name ideas with no real idea of your taste in boys' names to go on, but I reckon most 2+ syllable names could work.

For girls John could be Jane, Janet, Janice, Janine, Jan, Jean, Joan, Johnna. Charles could be Caroline, Carolyn, Carolina, Carole, Carrie, Carly, Carla, Carlotta.

Hope that helps.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

We like Thomas, theo, Freddie, Harry, Huw, Kieran, Aaron, Edward. - Names along those lines.

I like Johanna and Caroline NN Carly.

Many of the names you have mentioned are classics or nicknames for classics. What about William, Richard, Philip, Gilbert, Walter? If you don't want to use John Charles, perhaps you could use Jack as a fn (with Charles as the mn). Also - Huw? Is this pronounced like Hugh? If so, I would definitely stick with the classic spelling.