Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Love them both

Love both the names. Especially Aurelia - such a beautiful, unique name. Also love the meaning of Aurelia - Latin for golden one. Can't imagine pronunciation being an issue on either name :razz:

I know somebody named Aurelia. She has lots of issues with pronunciation even from family members.
    Mother to: Patrick Werner (3/10) and Mary Claire (06/12)

My best friend is named Emily, and i often called her emilia/Emilio in high school.... But I always pronounced it how it was said in Spanish class, eh-meal-ee-o, with the stress on the second syllable. Only after reading it here did I ever hear it pronounced like Emmy-leah. It's mind boggling, hard to get myself to say it that way.

My daughter's name is Aurelia. We have started putting an accent mark over the e because it is nearly impossible to get the correct prn. uh-reel-ya is the most common. We also get a lot of people that think the name is made up when really it's old. Even though it can take some clarification, I don't regret it and it fits her so well.

Quote Originally Posted by loveaura View Post
    My daughter's name is Aurelia. We have started putting an accent mark over the e because it is nearly impossible to get the correct prn. uh-reel-ya is the most common.
    Me and my boyfriend LOVE this name so it's on our future list, but since you have a little Aurelia, mind giving some insight into how it's actually supposed to be pronounced? I just wanna make sure I got it right
    My Favorites:

Colette Kristine. Alice Evanna. Gemma Elizabeth. Mabel Verity. Rosalie Grace.

Jack Jeffrey. Carson Luke. Felix James. Leo Patrick. River Justin.

can't wait to marry my love!