Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi, I'm new! Name Alice and Isaac's sibling!

Hi, everyone. Baby #3 is due in 12 weeks and we are stumped. My kids are Alice Miriam and Isaac Julian. Other names in our family that we love but can't use (because they already belong to cousins) are Juliet, Evan, Elias, James, Matthew, Michael, and Adam. We like old-fashioned names that aren't so ancient as to be unheard of, but not super common. We love the names Gregory and Gabriel, but both sound bad with our last name, which starts with an R and is vaguely French. I love classic boy names like Anthony and Nicholas but worry that my kid would be lost among all the others.

We don't know the baby's sex.

We'd like either the first or middle name (or both) to be the name of a saint in the Orthodox Church, for baptism. Old or New Testament is fine.

Any helpers?

Thanks in advance!

Ps: Hi, Blade

Isaac, Alice and
    Daniel
    Oscar
    Victor
    Evan
    Xavier
    Liam
    Jack
    Ryan
    Seth
    Cole
    Hugo
    Harriet
    Phoebe
    Natalia
    Rosa
    Louisa
    Leila
    Valerie
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

I'm going to second Oscar for a boy because I feel like it's a lovely fit with Alice and Isaac- another two syllable vowel name that has a similar vibe.
    For a sister I would love to see Etta!
    I also must comment because I absolutely love your kids names!
    My sister is an Alice and I've always had a soft spot for Julian. The combos are just lovely.
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus

I love Alice and Isaac! I like Adam as a sibling name but I see that you can't use it. Anthony and Nicholas are wonderful! They sound refreshing compared to the more common boy names today.

Here are my suggestions:
    Lawrence
    Philip
    Cyril
    Raphael
    Theodore
    David
    Alexandra
    Genevieve
    Emilia
    Beatrix
    Maura
    Rebecca

For a girl I think the name Esther (because its old fashioned and its biblical, fits the criteria ), it is one of my favourite girls names!Both your children's middle names are three syllables and the second syllable is an i sound, here are a few ideas to continue the pattern.

Abigail
    Aria
    Elia
    Genevieve
    Evelyn
    Florian
    Camilla
    Zinnia
    India
    Indigo
    Maddison

My favourite combo would have to be Esther Maddison