Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anneliese as middle name?

Hello berries,
    Lately I have been liking the name Anneliese. However I am not sure if I like it enough to use it as a first name. I think I might like better as a middle name. I was wondering if you can give me some first name suggestions for the mn Anneliese (you are also more than welcome to give mn options for Anneliese as well). My favorites are in my signature. Other names on my list are Rose Fiammetta, Cora Evangeline (so you get a sense of what names I like.
    Thank so much for your help
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Well, admittedly, I am partial - my oldest daughter's name is Annalise! I spelled it that way (13 years ago) because I wanted people to be able to pronounce it. Now I think many more people are familiar with it, and the original spelling is lovely. Over the last thirteen years we haven't run in to very many others with this name. Lots of Anna's, Annika's and Annabel's, though, so altogether there are lots of Anna-names out there among the young set! My daughter's name is Annalise Kristine Victoria (Kristine is my name, my mother's name, and my g-grandmother's name). Victoria is after the island, which is one of my favorite places in the world. I think most things work well with Anneliese as the first name - Anneliese Rose, Anneliese Viola, Anneliese Sienna, etc...It is harder with Anneliese in the middle, because so many girl names end in -a, and then the two sort of run together.
    Esme Anneliese
    Rosalia Anneliese
    Anneliese Cosette
    Ingrid Anneliese
    Anneliese Penelope
    Anneliese Ember
    Clemence Anneliese
    Lucia Anneliese (Loo-sha)

[FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Last edited by bellerose; August 10th, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: similar names