Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names you wouldn't use..

What are some names that you wouldn't use but that you would love if you found out someone else name their baby? For example names that don't sound good with your last name, names that are too "out there" or that don't fit with children you already have, etc.
    Loving wife to my Cowboy
    Proud young mama of my Little Ladybug {8.2012}

I don't think I would use Penny, but I was thrilled when a favorite blogger of mine chose it for her little girl.

I LOVE the name Danielle for a girl and Daniel for a boy, but my partner's ex's name is Danielle and she goes by Dani, so both the boy and girl versions are out for us.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Kate, Katie, Katherine/Catherine, Katelyn, or any other spelling or variation of this name (SO's ex)
    Silas (last name issue)
    Madison (my name, and I don't really like it, but I adore Madeline with -line pronunciation, not -lyn... and I kinda like Madelina, but as a GP.)
    Neveah (I have such animosity towards this name...)