Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A nickname for Jasmine.

Hey Berries,

My thread got trashed by a troll yesterday, so I closed it. I'm posting it again

Well, I'm kinda looking for a new nickname. I have always been a Jazz/Jaz, Jassy/Jazzy or Jazzymin. I don't really like those nicknames at all. I quite like my full first name, but I have never liked my middle name (Lee) and I wouldn't go by that.

I'm rather tall, clumsy and quiet. I like being alone, but not lonely. I love music, Ben Howard, Mumford & Sons, Laura Marling, Of Monsters & Men, Matthew & The Atlas. I love reading, especially the classics. I love taking photos. I love old movies, classic or not. I am a huge Downton Abbey, Robin Hood (BBC), North & South fan. My favourite movies are Breakfast at Tiffany's & Last of the Mohicans. My style (interior, fashion etc) is classic, vintage, and little bit preppy. (Check out my pinterest, http://pinterest.com/foxandfeathers/ for the idea of it)

The name doesn't have to have any relation to my actual name, just something you think would suit me.

Oh and here's a picture: (My nose isn't that big in real life!) https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3...o/DSC_0257.JPG

Thank you!

Jasmine
    Lee, blackbird.

Audrey/Marian/Joss/Natalie
    Julian/James/Robin/Christopher

My names is Jasmin and my sisters call me Jam or Jammin. I just start singing "we Jammin I wanna Jammin with you"

Minnie is the first thing that comes to mind. It was a really popular name for girls many (MANY) years ago, so it has that vintage flair you seem to like.
    Current Favorites:
    Elizabeth Lily nn Ellie
    Mary Emmeline nn Maisie
    Sarah Evangeline nn Sadie

Nathaniel nn Nate

Minnie was my first thought and I think it suits you perfectly. Maybe Petal for the flower Jasmine?

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I like Mina - classic but spunky