Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I loved Alice, for a long time. But i notice a LOT of little girls being called that lately. Would you consider maybe changing it a bit?
    Zuzu Elise?

This has probably already been suggested, but have you considered Zuzana or Zuzanna? (Zuzana/Zuzanna is the Slavic version of Susanna.) It would still give you the Zuzu nickname with a little bit more oomph. I can see why you love Zuzu - the little girl in It's a Wonderful Life is so iconic.

c@29 - Thank you!

bluejuniper - Great combos! I like Zuzu Aveline, Zuzu Audra, Zuzu Amelia, Zuzu Adalind, and Zuzu Alessa. I am absolutely smitten with Zuzu Audrey, and Audrey was one of SO's grandmothers, but it's a celebrity name. I can never remember which celebrity or what she does (Tania Peterson from Top Chef), and I don't know if that matters. Thank you so much!

thenoona - Zuzu Elise is adorable! It breaks the ZAP initials, but we will absolutely consider it.

orphanedhanyou, legalbeagle, and namenerdia - I know it isn't for everyone, but thank you for your replies. We really want to keep Zuzu as Zuzu, we know it's technically a nickname, but that's a big part of the reason we want to use it. It's the same reason we wanted to use Vivi as just Vivi. I don't think Zuzu is very different than Zoe was 30 years ago, although a little further off the charts, or would be taken any better by more traditional namers than Xanthe. It's a name that I truly love and that my SO is willing to consider, mostly depending on what the hypothetical baby seems like. Thanks again for your input!
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

I think that you should call your little girl a name you love and if people judge you for it then it says more about them than you! Zuzu is very cute and I think a name starting with A is ideal. Here are some ideas:
    Zuzu Adele
    Zuzu Adelaide
    Zuzu Alice
    Zuzu Avalyn (Love this!)
    Zuzu Amanda
    Zuzu Abigail
    Zuzu Alexa
    Zuzu Annalese
    Zuzu Anthea

Good luck!

Thank you for your suggestions and support with this name choice. Zuzu Adelaide is gorgeous! I also like Zuzu Abigail, Zuzu Alexa, and Zuzu Anthea.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah