Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hi - I am so sorry for your loss. I went through a miscarriage at 9 weeks, after having a healthy first pregnancy. My DH and I wanted to wait, so we waited 6 months before trying again, and now we have a healthy daughter.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Elizabeth May; Claire Josephine & Rose Genevieve;
    Jack Andrew & Liam David; James Frederick & Luke Benjamin

Thank you ladies <3 We lost the baby at 5 weeks. I mentally am okay because I am a realist. I have not had an easy life so mentally I can handle a lot. Plus I see it as it was not meant to be and clearly the baby was not healthy other wise my body would have kept it. That is the only way I can keep myself happy. The only hard thing I have been finding is seeing people with children or babies. That hurts a little bit. But we are doing fine so far, we actually learned a lot form it and it put our relationship to the test once again. We also are talking about getting engaged in Sept or Oct. his call on that! So I am thinking positive in that aspect. I am more concerned with my body being healthy and ready to try again. I have heard mixed reviews with people waiting 3-6 months while others tried right after their first normal cycle. I think I may wait to hit the 3 month mark which will put us at October 27. It just sucks waiting and then having the fear it will happen again.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

It was very nerve wracking to have a healthy pregnancy in the beginning after a miscarriage. I put a lot of effort into trying not to think about babies and the future. What helped was to focus on things like eating healthy, getting enough rest and exercise, so at least if I did have another miscarriage I knew I did everything I could.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

I know and I just have to remind myself to not get nervous or anxious that will only worsen the situation. But I am going to continue taking my folic acid, fish oil and prenatals if I am allowed to. I want to make sure my body is as healthy as possible.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

I'm sorry to hear it. I miscarried in my first pregnancy at 5 weeks, I tried again in April and May I got pregnant in June. I am 11 weeks, just had an ultrasound. Nervous still but taking it one day at a time. I am hoping this baby is healthy, ultrasound showed the baby moving and the heartbeat going strong.

I would at least heed your doctors advice and wait about a month to 8 weeks. Three months is how long I waited to start again. Looking back I'm glad I did.

My sympathy to you. Miscarriage is a tough road, and so often a lonely one. You will be a mom one day, but take time to heal the wounds a bit.