Names Searched Right Now:

Photos accompanying blog

For a while now, I've noticed this problem. For blog posts in which names are listed with accompanying photos (such as today's blog), the photo is too large and gets partially hidden under the sidebar (the tabs for "popular names", "girls names", "boys names", etc.) This makes it impossible to use the arrows, and I have to go through the names by clicking on the mini photos. It's a bit annoying; today I can't even see the face of the guy on the Emrys photo because it's underneath the side bar.

Am I the only one who has this issue?
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Yes, I have similar issue, just pictures is under About us link. To the right actually.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

When I see the picture, it's under the stuff on the right hand side of the page.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014