Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Shorter FN to pair with Augusta Jane?

Caroline won my poll... But I would love to see some shorter name options. I could use Caroline with Augusta as a middle name, Augusta must stay in the name, I love Jane, but it isn't a must...
    Other siblings are: Maggie, Jonah,Kelsey-Rose, Emma, Mary-Elizabeth, Levi, Isaiah, Sophie-Claire, Sarah Katherine and Serena

Just making sure I am not missing something

Any thoughts on these:
    Anna Augusta Jane
    Olivia Augusta Jane

Thanks!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Maybe Lila, Lily, or Lucy?
    Out of the names you listed, I think Olivia Augusta Jane sounds best.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

Lucy is on my list, and I do really like Lily!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

As far as short names go, I think Jane is a sadly underused first name, and how cute is Janie? So maybe just mix your combo up a bit- Jane Augusta Caroline or Jane Caroline Augusta?

I also really liked Eve Augusta Jane from your last poll, but Lucy Augusta Jane and Grace Augusta Jane work really well. But none of them have Caroline Augusta Jane's wow factor imo.

Edit to add: I'm not crazy about the flow of Olivia and Anna with Augusta, the double A endings and vowel beginnings don't work for me.
    Last edited by freya55; August 9th, 2013 at 09:07 AM.
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah- Beatrice Pearl "Bliss" - Celeste Maybelle - Veda Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nate Arthur Miles ~

Meh, I don't love the flow of Anna Augusta Jane or Olivia Augusta Jane (although you know I love Olivia!). Grace Augusta Jane seems to be pretty much perfection, but Eve Augusta Jane and Lucy Augusta Jane were nice. Honestly, Caroline's really grown on me. If you don't use Grace, I would love to see you with a little Caroline.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus