Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: At Marine World
November 11th, 2013 02:46 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
At Marine World
1. An Asian little girl in a twinset who is riding the elephant at Marine World. She is afraid of falling off.
2. Her teen-age older sister, in green jumper, white T-shirt and white tights, who tries to convince her not to be afraid of the elephant. She has one hand on the rail, and one on her little sister.
3. A teen girl with blonde hair in a bun and brown eyes, who is buying candy from the refreshments shop. She picks out raspberry- and blackberry-shaped candy. She is wearing a pink sweatshirt with cut-offs and white high-tops.
4. An Asian woman in her thirties who is in the butterfly house. She is an artist, and is inspired by these butterflies. She wears a black halter top, a pink jacket, a black skirt, purple-and-black-striped leggings and black boots.
5. A little boy of Italian descent, with brown hair and hazel eyes, in red-and-blue striped polo and jeans. He is at the whale show and is trying to get splashed by an orca.
6. The little boy's mom, a woman with brown eyes and artificially curly brown hair. She wears a pantsuit. Although she is sitting next to her son (#5), she does NOT want to get splashed.
7. A 75-year-old man with grey hair and beard, in baseball cap, jeans and a T-shirt with a funny caption. He is riding the roller-coaster, pursuing the youth he never had.
8. A Gen-X man in his forties, with shaven head, sunglasses, brown goatee, black T-shirt, hemp shorts and flip-flops. He has labret and nose piercings, and a tattoo of a jaguar on his left arm. At the gift shop, he is buying a stuffed tarantula for his girlfriend.
9. A Jewish 50-year-old woman with red hair, freckles and brown eyes, blue pantsuit and white pantyhose. She is a journalist, and is here to write a story about Marine World's new hippo show for the press.
10. A teen boy with a brown mop of hair, blue eyes, freckles and braces, in green-and-blue-striped polo and khaki cargo shorts with black tennis shoes, at the parrot house. He has a cockatoo on his left shoulder, and a parakeet on his right arm.
November 12th, 2013 02:41 PM #3