Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thank you everyone! It was great to hear the feedback.

~Jasmine
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Contrary to everyone else, I love the Bird in Audrey Bird! Middles should be fun and whimsical, and it would be a great conversation starter. Although it screams bleubird to me (a popular mummy blogger with a daughter named Gemma Bird "Birdie"), I find the nickname Birdie so adorable.
    Charlotte is very popular where I'm from so it's nothing special to me, but it's pairing with Fleur is surprisngly magical. Lottie is absolutely to die for.
    I'm not a big fan of Margaret Hope - I dislike Hope and the nickname Meg. I love Margaret, but think it should be paired with something more feminine and youthful. I can see her being jealous of her sister's names.

As for the boys, Oliver Robin is my favourite followed by Franklin James. Henry Thomas is okay but a little boring, and I find the name Thomas very unappealing. Ollie and Frank on the other hand - love love love.
    Last edited by minisia; August 10th, 2013 at 01:27 AM.

minisia: Thank you! I love the Bleubird blog, I already liked Audrey Bird as a combo before I discovered her. I am searching for a better middle name for Audrey, but for now it is Bird

~Jasmine
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Audrey Bird - Love Audrey! Bird is a nice word name
    Charlotte Fleur - I LOVE Fleur! Charlotte is very cute. Awesome combo!
    Margaret Hope - My grandmothers name is Margaret so I'm a bit biased I'm not a fan of Hope though.

Franklin James - LOVE Franklin! Franky is so cute!
    Henry Thomas - So handsome! My favourite on your list.
    Oliver Robin- very cute!
    • teenberry • Australia •

Iris Elettra - Delfina Inez - Freja Constantina - Emmanuelle Demeter
    Anton Rafael - Uriah Solomon - Ezekiel Ambrose (Zeke)

"And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite" - Stephen Chbosky