Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mine is just my initials and the day (just the day, not month) that I was born. It's kind of boring. :/ I don't know what I'd change it to, though. Probably something unoriginal.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Me too, I would like to change it. C is for my fn initial and 29 is my birthdate, silly me. I didn't put much thought...
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander Dante. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

Yes! Omg I hate my username!
    ~Adelaide ~ Octavia~ Eulalie~ Clementine~ Magnolia~ Coralie~ Josephine~
    ~Frederick~ Alistair~ Malachi~ Edward~Julian~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

Yes I would! I would love to make my username just something with Larissa, my first name instead of abbreviations of my name. I've concluded that a simpler username would just be nicer to interact on forums and such. But like others, I can't start over now! I've racked up a lot of posts.

I would, I made mine up in a moment of haste and would prefer something of a more personal meaning.
    Dreamer, Name Lover, and Sister
    Louise Irene Juniper ~ Cyrus James Hawthorne