Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

If you had the option would you change your username?

I would. Either correct the spelling ebenezer.scrooge or change to ebonyanne or ebie778822 or ebsie_anne, but i don't see much point in starting again just to change one letter. The other three are my first and middle name, the username I use for a lot and ebsie_anne my nickname and middle name. If you could change your username what two and why?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I would love to change my username, but at this point I would hate to "start over." If I were to change my username right now it would probably be zebulon, which has personal significance...
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I'd like to be able to change it. I picked this one in the beginning because at the time it seemed like The Thing to have your username be your favorite girl name first+middle combo. I still love Sansa and Nanami, but I wish my username were more personal to myself as an individual. I'd probably change it to quirkeh, which is the name I use elsewhere (different sites).
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

YES!! Nameberry was s'pose to change it for me months ago but they haven't.

Yes, absolutely! I would change it to my name, GabrielleCarolina.
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar