Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions?

Story and Novalee are the best on your list.

Suggestions:

Waverly
    Arden
    Harlow
    Haven
    Teagan
    Ainsley

favorite names this week: Jane Cosima & Oren Drake

Peighton is a guilty pleasure of mine. I like the spelling too.

My favorite boy names are Quinn, Elliott and Reid, but a lot of people consider them unisex names. I think they would sound cute with Parker. Rhys is another one I like. You could spell it Reese to make it more girly.
    Mommy to Reid Christopher. <3

My favorite names:
    Quinn ~ Lyle ~ Dawson ~ Beau ~ Clark

Olive ~ Lydia ~ Georgia ~ Violet ~ Emilia

Quote Originally Posted by mikayla View Post
    I'm stuck when it comes to girls names this pregnancy. I have a couple of names that feels 'meh' but nothing that really says WOW.

So, my favs are Sawyer, Story, Novalee and Peighton. I came across Merrily the other day but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.
    I like unisex names (obviously, since I named my daughter Parker) but I'm not sure I'd want to use Sawyer. Parker and Sawyer might be a little too much, wouldn't it? Novalee was my #2 last pregnancy.

So do you guys have any suggestions of names with a similar feel to them?
    Hmm...
    Sawyer - I like Sawyer for a boy the name is just far to masculine for a girl. Furthermore Parker and Sawyer is over the top.

Story - I really adore this name, I think Story sounds really wholesome and free-spirited. I adore the how sound of the name Story.

Novalee - I like Nova but I really dislike Lee part of this name. I think just Nova is far prettier.

Peighton - Ugh awful spelling okay name why not Peyton?!

Merrily - Sounds like a name for a drunk. She merrily walked up the stairs to drunk to remember... she was always merry because of alcohol he held in his hands...

I like the idea of Nova & Parker : )

Suggestions:
    Mercy
    Willa
    Serena
    Loren
    Darcy
    Nola
    Rowan
    Kit
    Taylor
    Brett
    Blaine
    Quinn
    Elle
    Lane
    Ainsley
    Last edited by tori101; August 9th, 2013 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikayla View Post
    I'm stuck when it comes to girls names this pregnancy. I have a couple of names that feels 'meh' but nothing that really says WOW.

So, my favs are Sawyer, Story, Novalee and Peighton. I came across Merrily the other day but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.
    I like unisex names (obviously, since I named my daughter Parker) but I'm not sure I'd want to use Sawyer. Parker and Sawyer might be a little too much, wouldn't it? Novalee was my #2 last pregnancy.

So do you guys have any suggestions of names with a similar feel to them?
    Hmm...
    Sawyer - I like Sawyer for a boy the name is just far to masculine for a girl. Furthermore Parker and Sawyer is over the top.

Story - I really adore this name, I think Story sounds really wholesome and free-spirited. I adore the how sound of the name Story.

Novalee - I like Nova but I really dislike Lee part of this name. I think just Nova is far prettier.

Peighton - Ugh awful spelling okay name why not Peyton?!

Merrily - Sounds like a name for a drunk. She merrily walked up the stairs to drunk to remember... she was always merry because of alcohol he held in his hands...

I like the idea of Nova & Parker : )

Suggestions:
    Mercy
    Willa
    Serena
    Loren
    Darcy
    Nola
    Rowan
    Josette

Am I the only one who reads Peyton spelt like "Peighton" as Pee-ton instead of P-eh-ton? I know it has the word eight in it, but I tend to read "eigh" as I would "leigh".
    I much prefer the Peyton spelling. Peyton is one of the only unisex names I've ever loved, and while the P's as initials would 'match' it would be nice with Parker. Not my favourite option though.
    My first thought for a sister for Parker was Holden. I love it on a boy or a girl, and it seems to have the same feel as Parker.
    I agree with you in liking Sawyer, but it's a bit matchy with Parker.
    I don't like Novalee, seems to girly next to Parker. But Nova, as previously suggested, is a bit less frilly and more spunky!

Good luck!
    20 yr old name nerd, nanny & health and nutrition undergrad

Loving for the ladies: Harriet, Olive, Daphne and Frances
    And for the gentlemen: Peter, Charles and Beau (much harder than girls for me)

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer -Albert Camus